The role of Japan IT Manager is to manage the relationship between IT Shared Services and the Sites within the assigned Zone and to assure that the users are receiving the agreed Service from IT Shared Services, defined in a common Service Level Agreement (SLA). The main missions of the role are to :
▪ Prepare and update an SLA with each site.
▪ Manage on-site IT personnel by setting short-term and professional objectives.
▪ Direct the IT Shared Services budget for sites, approving all related IT purchases.
▪ Manage the relationship between sites and IT Shared Services: communicate with site management, site IT teams and management/IT workgroups any specific site changes or upcoming/current projects etc.
▪ Manage the requirements requested by the sites, coordinating if necessary with the appropriate Business Group IT.
▪ Ensure the application of Group standards, especially concerning hardware, software, Security policy, software licenses control, inventory, etc.
▪ Manage supplier contracts common for the Zone.
▪ Verify that Site IT Coordinators have defined and applied proper IT procedures.
▪ Organize a monthly meeting with each site to discuss an "Action Plan", giving both a status report and a plan of action.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
Minimum education level: Bachelor’s degree in engineering with a specialization in information Technology.
▪ At least 10 year’s working experience in information Technology management for medium to large organization.
▪ 5 years experience managing a team.
▪ Experienced in staff development and coaching.
▪ Hands on experience in VMWare, Microsoft Windows Servers, Active Directory, Backup system, LAN/WAN, CAD system installation.
Skill and competencies:
▪ Experience and knowledge in Windows Administration, VMWare, Windows servers, Cisco switch, LAN/WAN, Linux and CAD system.
▪ Diplomatic, excellent communication skills, ability to manage a team.
▪ Minimum bi-lingual (English required).