This role is for a Site Tech manager, who is a grade 6 and accountable for 3 Direct reports and 2 additional contract resources. They are responsible for all Tech aspects of operation and improvement on site. Responsibilities include:
• IT Business Partner for Site Director & Site Leadership Team (SLT). Represent IT in site governance forums
• Implement GMS Tech (IT) strategies at FACTORY SITE – operating model, strategic controls, governance
• Ensure site exploits IT strategies and has plans to move to strategic standards
• Generate, maintain and deliver an IT Roadmap for site and drive site/business requirements into central planning and delivery through liaison with IT Business Partners.
• Engage with site tiered accountability process and participate in IT Performance Management processes. Site point of contact for all IT requests and escalations.
• Line-manage site IT team, ensuring capability is enhanced and on-going development takes place
• Align central project delivery to site strategies and plans
• Drive simplification and standardization for IT systems at site
• Ensure exploitation of systems to drive & embed value
• Management of IT OPEX and CAPEX
• Ensure inspection readiness of IT
• Build Site Business Process knowledge and Technical knowledge of supporting Strategic IT Applications
• Ensure site IT risks are identified and mitigated appropriately
・Graduate in science, engineering, computing or similar level vocational qualification in technical discipline
・Computing, Networking, Security, Engineering, Applications & software.
・Comprehensive knowledge and experience of implementing Tech projects at an operations led location.
・Strong expertise in current Tech solutions available in the marketplace.
・Detailed understanding of current Tech applications.
・Proven ability to share best practices, develop capability across the site teams and champion the application of current & novel Digital, Data &
・Analytics technology for problems solving & continuous improvement.
・Strong understanding of Manufacturing processes and critical controls for quality & compliance.
・Strong communication skills & ability to work cross-functionally with a diverse team.
・A proven ability to lead others to success in a line and matrix manner (with a wide range of skill sets – business, technical, project), combining strong goal on delivery, collaboration and teamwork
・Practical experience of implementation of continuous improvement and design/architectural methodologies e.g. Lean, Six Sigma, TOGAF
・Strong relationship building, team working and influencing skills