• The role of this position is to lead brand marketing for the Brand. The position is responsible for managing some the brands and to demonstrate next level of marketing capability towards other marketing related teams.
• Key responsibilities include: brand business diagnosis (consumer centric, as well as channels, competition, packages, customers and trends), strategy development, new product development and marketing calendar development, including coordination and execution of key marketing initiatives in collaboration with internal business stakeholders.
• This role is also responsible for coordinating and leading large and complex cross functional teams.
• Develop growth strategy and business plan of existing the products – Assessment of business growth opportunities leveraging consumer insights, idea generation and business case development.
• Develop future product pipeline to contribute to grow revenue and profit by closely working with related functions, such as R&D, Technical, Procurement, Knowledge & Insights, Design, Finance, Legal and Commercialization.
• Execute planned annual business plan.
• Develop commercial plans by closely working with related functions, such as franchise operations, channel team and Bottling partners.
• Day to day brand situation analysis and presentation material development.
Qualifications & Requirements
• Strong passion and responsibility to deliver results.
• Innovative and breakthrough mindset.
• Skills to analyze complex market and consumer environment and form own recommendation.
• Strong project management and interpersonal skills
• Good leadership and communication skills to involve many stakeholders internally and externally.
• Collaboration, team-work, positive belief and sense of responsibility.