- 〜 750万円
- Job Purpose/Overview
This position manages *** Japan artwork development process and delivers artwork change projects timely with the appropriate quality, collaborating with cross-functional team.
This position requires process management skill to drive continuous improvement and needs to demonstrate strong discipline and operational excellence. The position reports to Activity Management Manager
1．Effectively manage *** Japan’s artwork change projects:
- Plan, execute, and track artwork development, ensuring quality and regulatory compliance.
- Manage artwork related timeline and deliver primary and secondary package development on-time, collaborating with cross-functional team and sourcing units, design agencies, and package suppliers.
- Develop design of renovation/promotion projects, which has base design to reapply.
2．Drive artwork management process improvements:
- Lead continuous improvement in artwork process, ensuring to be in line with QuEST standard and S&OP+ process.
- Own BLUE process deployment and improvement, collaborating with Activity Managers.
- Drive improvement of WoW in getting accurate line drawing information and color matching with sourcing unit timely.
- Ensure no artwork related quality issue occurs by conducting artwork training to cross-functional team regularly and leading root cause analysis and prevention plan development when artwork related issue occurred.
- Drive standardization of one *** artwork process, consolidating Pet Care and Snackfood.
3．Train project team/member on artwork development management process：
- Onboard new members with clear process understanding and enable them to independently utilize the process
4．Creates collaborative relationships：
- Contribute Team engagement of S&OP+ team and Task Force team.
- Contribute collaboration with sourcing unit and design agency and package suppliers.
- ■Job Specifications/Qualifications
1．Education & Professional Qualification
- English communication skill (Business level)
- Knowledge/ Experience in Artwork Development
- Process Management Skill