- 〜 750万円
- ・Define and create the eCommerce strategy guidline which leads not only to maximize sales/profit but also build brand equity through both company website and marketplace
- Gather, analyze, and interpret the data/information regarding sales, traffic, product etc by collaborating with all subsidiaries’ eCommerce counterparts.
- Track 3C (Customer, Company, Competitors) market trends in eCommerce fashion industry to perform scenario analysis to examine the current strategic peformance
・Guide and ensure the eCommerce strategy are implemented in each subsidiary
- Liaise with digital trade marketing headquarter member regarding sales promotion execution at eCommerce.
- Consult and provide solution to solve problem raised by subsidiaries
・Manage and confirm both headquarter and subsidiaries’ budget including validation of ROI for eCommerce activities
- ・5+ years of experience in running operations at an eCommerce environment, including executing strategy.
・Understanding of eCommerce best practices, with a track record of applying these best practices.
・Peferred industry FMCG (Premium line brand), Fashion, Apparel, IT consultant, marketplace
・Business level of writing and verbal skills in both English and Japanese are mandatory