- 〜 2000万円
- Overall Accountabilities:
Serve as the end to end Talent Consultant working in close partnership with the HR and local business leaders to drive our talent priorities in the context of the growth strategy for the business. This includes:
- Be accountable to lead end to end Talent Acquisition, Talent Management and Learning Consulting & Commercialization for the Business Unit/s and/or Functions.
- Executing and activating the integrated people plan in line with Global Talent Strategy
- Identifying and strengthening individual, leadership and organizational capabilities
- Drive the long-term talent agenda for the business including our buy/ build strategy, Leadership Development, High potential and core investments and investment behind critical and core capabilities
- Setting and implementing talent strategies, processes, metrics and routines
- Be the thought leader and lead for performance enablement
- Providing learning and development solutions across the BU/s and/or functions
- Support Leaders and the My Career organization by participating on networks or projects as requested
- Serve as a global faculty member for core leadership and capability offerings as required.
- Ensure compliance to local legislative requirements
- Lead a team of recruiters to ensure that the Talent Acquisition strategy comes to life with excellence.
Strategy and Change Management
- Influences and develops leaders to promote a performance culture through effective utilization of tools such as Talent Segmentation Instrument (TSI), People Development Forum (PDF), Succession Planning, Performance Enablement (PE) and Total Compensation Planning
- Ensures effective implementation, integration and feedback of Global Talent Center of Excellence (COE) solutions
- Provides organization development support through business changes
- Executes field-based research, including in-classroom or on-the-job observation, focus groups and interviews, and needs assessments
- Work with Leaders to understand and articulate employee engagement feedback and data to improve overall environment
- Partner with the Rewards team to deploy our global change strategies on Compensation and ensure a strong strategic tie to the Talent strategy.
- Responsible for ensuring alignment around a Build/ Buy strategy for the business
- Understands our assessment strategy and is fully equipped to deploy it within the business
- Helps the Recruiters and leaders interpret results and outcomes and make the best business decisions
- Align our external market mapping/ intelligence with our internal talent pipelines and help provide the right advise and strategic solution to the business
- Visible in external forums, and actively builds external partnerships for competitive insights and intelligence
- Is an expert in our various development tools
- Uses Talent data to make recommendations and identify trends and focuses for the Talent Team
- Leads Talent Planning process, outcomes and follow up actions
- Partners or leads Recruiters on talent pipeline and planning
- Consults on the performance management and development of Associates using Performance Enablement tools and resources
- Curates development experiences in partnership with business leadership teams to support development plans
- Builds leadership capability through coaching, advice and learning events
- Coach and develop leader｡ｯs capability on talent segmentation and appropriate follow up actions
- Leads globally aligned programs and ensures effective implementation of global programs
- Diagnoses development needs and executes a comprehensive development strategy inclusive of individualized learning, classroom learning, and other learning methods
- Facilitates leadership development training
Bachelor's Degree required. Masters or Post Graduate Degree in Leadership Development, organizational Psychology, HR Management preferred.
Related Work Experience:
At least 9-11+ years of experience in talent strategy for a business. Proven consulting experience in working with executives and senior leaders. Experience working in a variety of Leadership Development roles is highly desired.
- Learning & Development - Enhances individual and organizational performance through the implementation of development solutions linked to business strategies. Demonstrates competent training delivery, classroom instruction and facilitation skills.
- Customer Focus and Consulting - Focuses on understanding the requirements of customers. Helps customers solve business problems through diagnostic thinking, effective questions and creative thinking. Manages expectations and builds strong collaborative win-win relationships to deliver on key goals. Is able to challenge constructively and knows when this needs to be done. Provides thought leadership, ideas and a point of view. Coaches team members on effective consultative tools and methods. Measures results to ensure client expectations are met by team members.
- Talent Strategies ｨC Ensures a deeper bench of replacement talent by implementing strategies for high potential identification and acceleration, assessment, succession planning, career development planning and talent movement. Coaches line managers in career development practices to support their own development and/or that of their people. Conducts needs analysis to create learning and development plans.
- Business Acumen - Understands and demonstrates an understanding of the business, priorities, opportunities and challenges and external influencing factors.
- Needs Assessment/Analysis: Knowledge of and ability to perform needs assessment (analysis). This includes the ability to survey, interview, collect, and analyze data to identify training and non-training needs.
- Project Management - Ensures the completion and implementation of projects or programs on time and within budget and, when needed, updates project｡ｯs goals and plans to meet evolving needs. Conceptualizes and articulates meaningful outcomes and deliverables. Knows when to communicate project issues and progress.
- Change Management - Helps clients plan and lead change effectively by using consulting skills and providing relevant change frameworks, tools and capability building for clients.
- Group Facilitation and Communication - Leads a group through a process to achieve a desired outcome. Develops open, effective communication practices across the organization to improve individual and business achievement and performance. Seeks input from key stakeholders｡ｯaudiences. Shares information openly and honestly and facilitates dialogue. Incorporates research into planning decisions.
- Measurement and Evaluation - Knowledge of measurement and evaluation methodology and ability to design systems to measure the impact of tools, processes, and learning interventions on people performance.