IT Application Support
- 〜 850万円
外資系一般消費財メーカーでのIT Application Supportのポジションです。
- 1. Manage to deliver the regional and local IT application projects ensuring that they are carried out on time and in line with Group requirements. Report the status of the projects with budgets and timelines on a regular basis to IT manager.
2. Control the development and the maintenance the company’s IT local/regional applications as well as to support the effective and smooth operations for the Japan based business units.
3. Pro-actively communicate with the middle managers of the other functions to identify IT problems and needs over applications, and provide them advice and solutions with expertise.
4. Oversee internal helpdesk service and internal IT training in existing and new application systems to ensure that end users can make the optimum use of these applications.
5. Oversee in the management of external vendors (e.g. local application developer etc).
6. Manage the staff members for IT application to ensure that they are appropriately motivated and trained. Also, monitor their performances to ensure they carry out their responsibilities to the required standard. When necessary, provide training and coaching to support their performances.
7. Control and assign tasks within the application team to achieve IT objectives as a team, and also to support future growth of the team members in a mid-term.
- -Minimum 5 years business experience preferable in FMCG environment.
-Formal Business Analysis skills and experience with structured Systems Development methodologies
-Strong project management capabilities and problem solving for deliveries of IT applications
-Strong functional skills, preferably ERP related
-IT project management experiences on IT applications with ERP (JDE is a plus), SFA,
BI and SCM that includes all phases of IT projects from proposal to system development and implementation
-Ability to work effectively as part of team
-A strong focus to achieve business outcomes
-Experience in IT service management based on ITIL concept.
-Experience of staff management.