Cluster Platform Manager
外資系自動車部品メーカーでのCluster Platform Managerのポジションです。
- The primary responsibilities are
-Leading any DI(Driver Information) Platform work taking place in Japan including running and motivating global teams to hit or exceed project deadlines and objectives.
- Support quote response with Platform Assets
- Technology scout discussing and collating future needs from JOEMs, and leading discussion with emerging technology suppliers in the region.
-Identify potential future needs and bring forward proposals for future advanced projects or platforms.
- Work closely with the Pursuit Teams and Program Managers in technical engagements with customers, including “tech shows”.
Additional responsibilities include:
-Technical interface between Platform team and the Japan based application teams.
-Oversight of the Japan portion of the DI Platforms/Advanced budget including EnterProj loading.
-Assist the DI Product Architect based on loading
-Support TQCM and Benchmarking initiatives.
- A strong technical background in Integrated Circuits and Micros, (either from a Hardware or Software perspective) is key.
Experience with complex electrical architectures leveraging 3rd party solutions.
Experience leading complex, global projects and teams.
Evidence of high work output, and ability to meet tight deadlines will be needed.
This job requires a person with very strong communication and interpersonal skills, since the person will be speaking with people in multiple countries daily and needing to convey complex technical issues in a way that is easy for people of mixed experience levels to understand.
Language: Business level of Japanese and English