Stores Retail Brand Specialist
外資系スポーツメーカーのRetail Brand Specialistとしてご活躍いただけます。
- About the role
This role will focus on bring our innovation story to life in distinctive and impactful manner for its dedicated Direct to drive business, also generate brand heat through key energy projects and local collaborations through installation at retail.
The main mission for this person would be to create our brand vision for our Stores driving connection with consumers and planned business growth.
With a significant emphasis on retail brand, this role requires proficiency in multi-category, multi-platform, seamless relationship both marketing and Direct. An excellent understanding of current and future retail brand concepts and innovative digital practices is required to develop industry defining Stores marketing brand plans.
You will lead driving retail marketing for stores in charge to drive business, with driving our brand equity behind.This position requires passionate and self-motivated individual with proven track of marketing skills, knowledge and passion toward the industry and consumers in Japan, and excellence in written, verbal and listening communication. The right candidate is having a potential of people manager, a team player and will be comfortable with navigating the our matrix and working with multiple partners towards a common goal.
1. Lead physical and digital experience of retail marketing for Stores in charge and team up with merchandising, DSM and category brand to deliver business growth.
2. Work with Direct to expand the brand visibility and business on the platform that the consumer chooses to connect with us.
3. Provide ideas and contents that are inspirational, enriching, insightful and entertaining for consumers to build our brand equity.
4. Partner with Geography and Global partners to voice up Japan consumer trend and needs to accelerated our integrated marketplace offense.
5. Partner and develop strong partnerships across a multi-layered organization.
6. Drive & own strategic decision related to branding and revenue.
・Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, Economics or a related field (an additional 2 years of experience in lieu of a degree). MBA highly preferred.
・Good understanding of our brand, Japanese retail industry and Japanese consumers.
・Minimum 2 years of relevant professional experience with an emphasis on Marketing required.Experience working in a global brand business environment preferred.
・Business level written and verbal communications skills in English and Japanese required. Language requirement (e.g. Fluency in Japanese and English required. Minimum TOEIC 800+.)
・Demonstrated ability to turn insights and ideas into recommended actions and to get buy-in by presenting to broader team.
・Work experience in the retail industry with experience in retail environment, with apparel or footwear products are preferred.