Consumer Services Specialist
外資系一般消費財メーカーのConsumer Services Specialistとしてご活躍いただけます。
- About the role
As a Consumer Services Athlete, you will act as a direct liaison between internal and external business partners to analyze and help resolve escalated or complex consumer related issues with the end goal being a win-win resolution. You will respond efficiently, accurately, and professionally to a variety of consumer transactions/inquiries through verbal (telephone), written, and electronic communication, acting as a consumer advocate while protecting and promoting integrity and sound business practices.
This role calls for a tactful approach and the ability to perform well within a team environment with a strong customer first mindset. You will be asked to communicate effectively, apply judgment, decision making, and consumer handling that are escalated to our team from internal external *** contacts. You will be expected to continuously seek to reduce the overall turn time for issue resolution to ensure a premium experience for *** consumers, and elevate the quality of our consumer service by giving constructive feedback.
1. Act as a liaison between business unit/brand and the consumer services team, seeking out relevant information to bring back to the team.
2. Proactively provide relevant information to teammates to enhance customer service.
3. Be responsible for monitoring workload volumes and working with teammates and management to ensure timely resolution.
4. Partner with Management, Business Analysts, Systems Analysts and IT, Legal and other external teams to continually seek business process improvements through the use of technology, new procedures and criteria review to communicate, recommend, and implement solutions. Must be flexible in adjusting to new environment and operations.
5. Manage special projects as needed.
1. 3+ years of experience in Customer Service, Retail and/or Sales, including 1 year of experience in a lead or supervisory role. Experience with Right Now web tool would be beneficial.
2. Able to handle consumer escalations as well as being able to distinguish urgency and importance of the situation.
3. Experience providing Customer Service via multiple methods (phone, e-mail, live chat, face-to-face, postal mail, etc.) desired.
4. Comfortable to swiftly adopt new situation or environments and work within/outside as a team player to solve issues.
5. Fluency in Japanese & Business level English (TOEIC minimum 750+) preferred.