- 〜 800万円
- ■Key Responsibilities
- First point of contact for resources supported in the following areas:
- Career development, scheduling, skill building, and performance.
- Help identify and propose right talent from a resource pool and for managing/monitoring aggregate level productivity targets.
- Drive ongoing coaching conversations as a regular part of employee’s staffing and development experience.
- Help employees navigate the organization, and provide advice about broader performance and career goals in the context of scheduling.
Overall for this position
- Adapt, communicate and implement the strategic direction of all operations to ensure adherence to global policies and processes
- Define the operational framework for the GU delivery of People Service process support based upon the defined Business and HR Strategy
- Create and implement short-term tactical plans to meet SLA performance metrics and financial targets through the efficient use of human resources, technology and maximization of workforce
- Provide feedback and input for improvement of all programs, processes and policies and accountable for driving consistent, standardized and effective service delivery within Employee Relations, Internal Controls & Compliance, Learning, Transitions and Records & Document Management.
- Work with the GU CoE Interlock process owners to improve the end to end HR delivery processes
- Ensure integration of GU People Services team with the Cross Business Service Delivery team and Field HR within the GU
- Serve as a main point of contact and manage relationships with stakeholder group and key individuals
- Resolve any escalated issues and risks
- Facilitate team work and process integration across the team
- Act as first point of contact for Discipline & Complaints, employee Crisis, Exit Management (Death/Retirement/unmanaged attrition)
- Will be approver for Flexible Work Arrangement (Flex time/Modified work week)
- First point of contact for Leave Management, Performance Issues(Preformance Councelling/Performance improvement plan)
- HR Career Advisor could provide more individual support regarding networking, getting staffed on first project, acclimation into the company
- Usually identify and match roles for people
- Ensures client demand is filled
- Individual coaching & guidance to support skill development (staffing assignments, meeting performance goals, skills training needs)
- New joiner process handholding
- Work closely with individuals to know their strengths, goals, & preferences and support career development & advancement
- Identifying skilling needs/opportunities - tied to demand fulfillment/future staffing opportunities
- Find people to be re-skilled in skill XYZ based on top down direction
- Skilling needs - core courses/standard curriculum
- Execute/drive re-skilling program execution
■Career Level Expectations
- Requires analysis and solving of moderately complex problems. May create new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures.
- Requires understanding of the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
- Primary upward interaction is with direct supervisor. May interact with peers and/or management levels at a client and/or within our company.
- Requires guidance when determining methods and procedures on new assignments
＜Impact or Decision Impact＞
- Decisions often impact the team in which they reside
- Manages small teams and/or work efforts at a client or within our company
- 英語：日常会話 （TOEIC600点以上が望ましい）
P/D採用リクルーター 日本国内P/D採用担当リーダー（M）／Japan Partner Acquisition - Country Delivery Lead（M)