Market Intelligence Manager
- 〜 900万円
- Role summary：
The role of Market intelligence is to generate analytical insights from various data sources and provide strategic recommendation for Japan leadership team, BU leader and marketing team.
This person’s role is to provide advanced analysis and recommendation to his/her internal stakeholders for their right business decision based on accurate and timely facts and insights. Also, play a role of key member for cross-functional projects.
Thus, this person will be required not data scientist mindset but more strategic mindset.
The person in this role will be leading and managing Market Intelligence as a single contributor.
Roles & Responsibilities:
1) Lead and manage a Japan market intelligence as a single contributor and work as a core member of corporate strategic marketing group as well.
2) Deliver timely market data and analysis used for the strategy planning.
・Macro market report (quarterly)
・Competitive intelligence (quarterly)
・Pharmaceutical report (biannual)
・Academia report (yearly)
・Government report (yearly)
3) Provide strategic insight/ oversight for corporate or business unit strategic plan/annual operating plan, utilizing multiple sources (government published data, company annual data, third party report).
・Market growth forecasting
・Emerging market assessment
4) Proactively communicate and collaborate with other key stakeholders to understand the needs in the organization and take necessary action to make changes.
5) Have right process in place to be efficient on understand the business needs, design the analysis and communicate the key findings to related stakeholders.
6) Work with third party vendors and keep searching useful business intelligence tools (e.g. SPEEDA, Tableau) which make our business more effective.
7) Develop a network with customers, industrial association and other industrial companies for the business partnership.
- ・Bachelor degree or higher Marketing (MBA is plus).
・Business analytical skills including strategic marketing, consulting experiences for 3+ years.
・Work experience in agency or in business company.
・Project management skills.
・Project planning skills.
・Interpersonal skills and stakeholder management skills.
・Pro-activeness and connect various dots.
・Business level in English.