Senior Counsel -M&A
Legal team in Japan, as well as internal clients, comprised of diversified members.
Close communication with local lawyers in US and Europe.
- Corporate counsel in charge of M&A area:
- provide legal advice in connection with M&A transactions,
- assist in the preparation of M&A documentation,
- propose polices and strategies to guide the M&A team
- instructs outside counsels in relevant regions to support M&A transactions effectively and efficiently;
- drafts, reviews and negotiate M&A agreements;
- report strategy, status, risk and proposal of M&A transactions to management.
- 8-10 years' experience (including at least 3-5 years' M&A experience) as an outside counsel/in-house lawyer.
Proven experience as a legal counsel in business environment.
Outstanding writing, verbal and interpersonal communications skills in English.
Ability to communicate and negotiate with external parties (regulators, external counsel, public authority etc.), and to create relations of trust.
Ability to set priorities and work under pressure to meet time deadlines.
Self-starter who is detail-oriented, analytical, logical, has good organizational skills and the ability to work independently.
High degree of professional ethics and integrity.
General Administration Manager (総務マネージャー)
Global Compensation & Benefit Senior Manager