Commercial & Vendor Management Senior Manager
外資系コンサルティングファームの【Commercial & Vendor Management Senior Manager】ポジションです。※MBA or Master degree in Business or IT is a plus
- The position influences client deal shapes through the supplier selection process, leads due diligence to identify and assess supplier risks, and recommends mitigation plans to be addressed in supplier subcontracts. This position works predominantly within client account teams where third party suppliers have been identified as a critical parts of our solutions to its client and could include products, software & services.
The role will work with the APAC Lead and Client Account Deal Leads to provide services, predominately as part of the sales cycle.
- Work with our client account teams in shaping deals and more specifically the 3rd Party Supplier services of these deals
- Actively participates in client proposal development, as required
- Develop and maintain high quality collaborative relationship across a range of global and local 3rd Party Suppliers
- Identify and mitigate contractual and commercial risk associated with 3rd Party Supplier products, software & services
- Review alternative options to supplier issues and recommends solutions
- Maintain knowledge base of suppliers, their capabilities and remain current with marketplace offerings.
- Work with wider team to identify the suppliers which can deliver the required products & services at the best price, and in compliance with the Terms and Conditions required by our to support its business
- Act as an advocate within the NA region encouraging the adoption of strategic supplier initiatives and our services
- May assist in creating methods, tools and techniques for training others, including sales teams.
- 【Basic qualification】
- Bachelor degree in Business Admin., Law or Information Technology
- Able to work in Japanese and English languages
- 7 - 10 years in highly complex contract negotiating, with focus on Third Party Supplier services and proven ability to identify adverse situations and develop effective commercial & contractual solutions
- Prior experience as a Supplier or Contract Manager working preferably in the outsourcing domain
- Proven ability to negotiate high value contracts and resolve complex issues with global 3rd party suppliers
- MBA or Master degree in Business or IT is a plus
- IACCM Supplier Relationship Management certification or supplier domain related qualification
- Knowledge of IT categories including, data center technologies, hosting and cloud services, and software as a service.
※Business Level of Japanese is required. (JLPT Level 1 is preferred)
HR Web クラウド推進DevOps担当リーダー ★ITポジション