オペレーショナルエクセレンスプロジェクトマネジャー / Operational Excellence Project Manager
外資系医療機器メーカーのOperational Excellence Project Managerのポジションです。
- [Purpose of the role]
- Optimize operation performance and drive productivity throughout the organization.
- Be the change agent for enhancing innovative and productive culture over sustained periods of time.
- Responsible for Value Improvement Program. Coordinate and oversee cross-functional projects for achieving operation goals.
- Define and implement long term productivity roadmap through innovation and process simplification.
- Manage projects related to demand planning, distribution and customer service. Drive productivity and create impact at global level.
- Manage KPI review with site leadership. Identify challenges, opportunities, risks, and drive solutions accordingly.
- Educate, train, mentor and coach team members on value improvement execution, project management, technical learnings, and best practice.
- Build strategic relationship with internal and external stakeholders. Leverage this partnership to optimize business performance.
- [Skills & ability]
- Strong communication skills at global level. Fluent in both English (facilitate discussion in English) and Japanese (Native level).
- Demonstrated ability in supply chain management and project management.
- Lean Six Sigma certified (or experienced)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Dynamic leader and strong team player
- Self-starter, able to proactively influence surroundings for creating more opportunities
- Experience in working with highly distributed teams across multiple functions.
- At least 3 years of project-lead experience with various stakeholder management in a foreign manufacturer
- Applied structured approach (Lean/ Six Sigma etc.) to real projects --- *not necessarily for supply chain projects
- Found out business opportunities, Proposed project(s) and implement it to achieve business KPI(s)