We are seeking a Data Engineer for our Internal Audit Data Science team that provides data analytics services and solutions to enable our audit programs to scale with our's growth and complexity. This is a highly visible opportunity to provide custom-build solutions and services that will increase the productivity of our's audit function using data. As a Data Engineer, you will work on audit engagements to help with data analytics in various audit phases, provide training to auditors on data analytics tools and technology, set up data infrastructure for working with data, and create dashboards. You will work closely with our businesses and functions to assess audit requirements for data analytics. You will have a relentless focus on the customers and dive deep into the challenges they face. You'll also leverage machine learning and statistical techniques for advanced use cases.
This position will be based out of Tokyo and may require occasional travel.
- BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Data Engineering, or a related field
- 5+ years' experience in data engineering or business intelligence engineering; strong analytical skills; proficient in programming and SQL
- Communicate technical information effectively to both less and more technical audiences
- Fluent English and one or more Asian language
- Experience in AWS or other cloud services
- Consulting, advisory, or related client service experience
- Master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Data Engineering, or a related field
- Lead and influence across different organizations and align diverse teams to a common goal
- Handle competing priorities in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Prior experience with Internal Audit, risk management, and compliance work areas