Digital Marketing Manager
外資系企業のDigital Marketing Managerの案件です。
We continually look for opportunities to invent on behalf of our customers, helping them to find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. To this end we are building a range of advertising products that enhance the customer experience and are integrated with our core eCommerce platform. We have developed products that leverage our strength as a world class eCommerce platform and have integrated advertising into the shopping experience from first discovery to purchase. The future of our business is compelling and we are focused on building a robust, innovative business enabling advertisers of all sizes and their agency partners. We can reach customers on our properties, both web and mobile, and across our ad platforms.
A strategic part of our charter is to build a portfolio of self-service, cost-per-click advertising programs to enable both large and small advertisers to engage with customers in relevant ways. We are building out a team who will own the go to market strategy and adoption of these performance advertising programs through the agency channel.
We are looking for a driven, result-oriented Digital Marketing Manager to join our Advertising team. As a Digital Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for our agency outreach strategy and execution via e-mails, webinars and social to drive adoption of our performance advertising products and enable the agency channel.
- Develop, design and implement a full lifecycle communication plan to educate torso and long tail partners that enables them to drive new business
- Define, report on, and optimize key input metrics
- Lead day to day management of digital marketing operations
- Collaborate with internal and external teams and stakeholders to execute campaigns from conception to launch
- Partner with one-to-one partner team to define and execute a digital communication plan to support strategic partners.
- BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field such as communications, marketing, advertising, or business
- 5+ years demonstrated excellence in digital marketing
- Exceptional reading and writing skills with the ability to distill complex concepts into simple messages
- An ability to think and act both strategically and tactically
- Strong quantitative and problem solving skills
- Proficiency in Excel
- Able to conceptualize and execute projects with strong bias for action
- Digital advertising and/or search and social experience
- Knowledge of the major email and webinar solutions
- Excel at detailed-oriented, hands-on, and metrics-driven tasks
- Superior time management and communication skills
- Maintain high energy while working with ambiguity and against tight deadlines
- Fluency in Japanese and English
- HTML and CSS experience
- SQL experience