Senior Financial Analyst
外資系企業のSenior Financial Analystの案件です。
Our company is one of the world's most highly trafficked sites and the delivery of relevant advertising to shopping customers is a key company strategy and rapidly growing source of revenue. We are breaking fresh ground, pioneering a crucial platform for our future growth, and our businesses are among the fastest growing at our company. We are entrepreneurial and have a bias for action with a broad mandate to experiment and innovate.
We seek a Senior Financial Analyst to be a key business partner with the Japan Advertising team. we are continuing to build out its successful Advertising programs and we are looking for a highly motivated individual to assist in working with product, sales and marketing teams to scale out channel and audience support. The Senior Financial Analyst will be responsible for overall financial modeling and analysis during requirements planning and business reviews, product development, and commercial launches. The successful candidate will be a self starter who is comfortable with ambiguity; detail oriented and has the ability to work well with cross-functional teams including Amazon retail, sales, product development, technical program management, and software development.
- BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
- 5+ years of Professional experience in finance, accounting, or a highly analytical field
- Bachelor's degree in Math, Finance, Accounting or related discipline.
- Strong Excel/SQL expertise to access and transform data into insights.
- Strong capabilities for developing and presenting analyses and insights to senior management.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Both English and Japanese speaking and writing skill
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing priorities and generate innovative solutions in an extremely fast-paced environment.
- Solid business judgment capable of driving an organization to the right results with a focused, pragmatic, approach to the business
- Graduate degree (e.g. MBA) from a highly regarded business school and/or relevant professional accreditation preferred
- Experience with statistical modeling, data-mining and analysis (eg SPSS, SAS, etc.).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience in gathering requirements and formulating business metrics for reporting.