Work with global team to plan and implement marketing strategy.
- ・Manage marketing team as people manager and keep local and global compliance.
・Work with marketing team and global team to support planning and implementing marketing strategy including product launch and/or educational seminars for sales, physicians and distributors in order to prolife rate Medtronic’s technical capability in order to achieve competitive advantage and to expand the market by working with Education, RA & Clinical team.
・Support developing and maintain through understanding of products and market to be covered as the best consultants to customers, to ensure a close working relationship among Medtronic, Key Accounts and Key customers.
・Lead & Manage launching new products successfully into Japanese market and getting started the sales activities along the right tracks.
・Manage to control the budget for product launch, promotional activities related expense.
・In order to lead product management, prepare the various documents, materials, presentation tools and data processing according to the needs for the efficient and effective work.
Must Haves (Minimum Requirements)
- Adequate knowledge on marketing methodology (frame work)
- Good English capability; - Reading / Writing / speaking / Listening
- Business level fluency in Japanese language is essential
- Over 3year people management
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in Medical industries
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Product and industry knowledge / Overall understanding of marketing mechanisms
- Good presentation skill / Computer manipulation
Nice to Have
・Adequate knowledge on medical area
・Adequate hard/software computer skills related to Medtronic business and communications systems
・6 years relevant clinical research in university and/or industry
オンコロジー臨床開発部 オンコロジークリニカルサイエンス クリニカルリサーチ