Senior Project Manager
- 750万円 〜 900万円
外資系損害保険企業にてSenior Project Managerのポジションです。
- Under supervision of the PMO manager, provide knowledge and skills required for leading projects to success through integrated management of internally planned / executed projects for the sake of company-wide improvements over services, business efficiency, and internal control.
- Provide assistance in planning / executing projects with project management knowledge and skills.
- Monitor to keep the company-wide program / project portfolio in a healthy state, and take corrective actions as necessary.
- Gather and provide information that is valuable for decision making by senior management.
- Educate internal resources for improving project management capabilities.
1.Support project teams for initiating / executing programs and projects.
- Assist in developing project plans including roadmap, WBS, business case, etc.
- Provide advice and support over the course of executing project tasks (discussion/meeting facilitation cost& benefit analysis, project financials tracking, resource allocation, schedule control, communications, stakeholders management, etc.).
- Perform a project manger’s role, especially for large-scale, company-wide, and/or complex initiatives when no appropriate resource with required skillset can be found.
2.Monitor status of the company-wide programs and projects portfolio.
- Periodically check for, update, and report the status of programs and projects being executed in the company.
- Provide assistance, guidance, and advice for corrective actions to the teams of programs or projects carrying major issues / risks.
3.Educate internal resources for improving project management capabilities by leveraging the standard project management methodology and tools.
4.Plan and manage annual project budgets.
5.Assist in project fund approvals through the Expense & Budget Committee.
6.Support decision making by senior management.
- Collect, organize, and validate information required for decision making by senior management.
- Create miscellaneous reports and materials upon request by senior management.
- - Insightful thinking to focus on the real nature of matters, and logical thinking skills that allow constructive structuring of complex issues.
- Project management skills with mid- to large-scale and/or complicated project experiences.
- Good communication skills, especially with stable facilitation skills.
- Experiences in business transformation projects (change management) and IT system development projects will be a plus.
- Basic accounting knowledge.
- English proficiency (TOEIC 800 or above preferable), capable of participating in conference calls in English.
- Experiences as a management / business consultant (senior consultant’s level) are a plus.
Preferred Personality / Temperament
- Strong sense of professionalism, being a self-starter without hands-on directions.
- Ability to think and initiate activities free from past experiences of success.
- Action-oriented with the strong ownership for successful execution.
- Flexible thinking that allows challenge against unprecedented new endeavors.
- Mental toughness with strong belief that would not be shaken easily by backlash.
- Ability to view things objectively for neutral thoughts that are not bound by conventions.
- Stability in complying with code of conducts and ethics.