Enterprise Data Scientist
外資系一般消費財メーカーでのEnterprise Data Scientistのポジションです。Requirement : Masters or PhD in Applied Statistics or Mathematics or any similar field requiring data analysis, statistics, computer sciences, machine learning, algorithms design or process optimization
- FIND A NEW PATH
You will be a part of a new Enterprise Analytics and Data function, whose mission is to transform us into data driven organization. As an enterprise data scientist, you will be working in flexible, multidisciplinary and self-driven teams using agile methods with open source products on BIG DATA enterprise platform to provide actionable insights for the strategic business challenges of the rapidly changing multinational company.
Some of the key responsibilities include
- Building mathematicalstatistical models on top of big data architectures to gain deep insights into opportunities to improve the strategic decision making process
- Translating statistical complex information to key stakeholders
- Connecting with data science communities to explore innovative opportunities.
Why work for us? Here are 3 reasons we are the ultimate Employer to unlimit yourself
1. We’re international you work with clients and learn on-the-job from team members from all over the world
2. We’re flexible your work fits you and not the other way round, thanks to our Flexible Work Arrangement Program and
3. We’re a certified top employer we consider our employees to be our strongest asset, and we are developing talent throughout all levels of the organization.
- We don’t just want any Enterprise Data Scientist, here is our checklist
- Masters or PhD in Applied Statistics or Mathematics or any similar field requiring data analysis, statistics, computer sciences, machine learning, algorithms design or process optimization
- Strong data modeling skills such as neural networks, multivariate analysis (MVA), time series, regression and nonlinear models, support vector machines, deep learning etc.
- Experience in using Python and R
- Experience in model testing such as back-testing, MC simulations, ANOVA, model selection
- Ability of presenting statistical conclusions t- business leaders through data story telling
- Knowledge of Hadoop ecosystem, including Apache SPARK, Hive etc., as the successful candidate will be working on Hortonworks Data Platform on Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Knowledge in object-oriented or functional programming.
Digital Transformation Manager/Digital Marketing Manager
Infra Assistant Manager