- ＜Purpose of the Job＞
Through consistent and/or ad-hoc research,
・Delivering consumer insight
・Monitoring marketing KPI
・Delivering evidence to judge for business decision
・Forecasting Future trend
＜Roles and Responsibilities＞
1) Market measurement monitoring quarterly, proposal from implication to support company growth and capture market trend opportunities.
2）Consumer/brand insight understanding via quantitative and qualitative research methodology.
Roles and Responsibilities
-Workflow management using internal/external resource to understand consumer/brand insights, and be able to articulate and share the info with cross-functional alignment team and relate to the situation adopted by each functional team.
- Key initiatives measurement of the effectiveness for the main marketing campaign, as well as for the main product launch on a monthly basis to understand the feedback of what works and what doesn’t work.
-Idea generating for concept development in brand/communication/best store, etc
- Company strategy and marketing planning based on consumer/brand insight and market measurement
- Working closely with global market research team to communicate Japan regional intelligence
- 1.Good Japanese and Business Level English skills
2.Market data, consumer analysis expertise( Big panel data/ad-hoc research)
3.Research experience at branded consumer focused company at either research agency or client side
4.Wide range of knowledge about Economy and Japanese women’s consumption mind(nice to : JPN IA market)
5.Good communication and interpersonal skills