Sales Planning analyst
- 〜 700万円
外資系企業のSales Planning analystの案件です。
- reporting to US production
1. Analyze sales data and create seasonal product roadmaps (product planning) with the product/ sales team.
2. Track margins.
3. Create and maintain seasonal demand forecast models.
4. Manage the purchasing calendar and final confirmation on the purchasing.
5. Create and communicate in season inventory reports.
6. Deal with other ad-hoc requests from US Product team.
reporting to Japan’s CFO
1. Sales and margin forecast
・Participate in the budgeting/ forecasting process with the President, CFO and Sales Director. Check and analyze the forecast by the sales team/ Sales Director for reasonableness.
・Build the monthly sales forecasting process by working closely with the President, Sales Director, sales reps and CFO. Our sales forecast needs to be tied with the seasonal pre-book order files, purchasing and inventory.
2. Sales/ margin/ inventory data compilation
・Daily/ weekly/ monthly sales reporting from ERP data
・Compile sales/ margin/ inventory data by product category, channel, season and other dimensions at the request of US headquarters and the local management
3. Sales/ margin analysis
・Track and analyze the sales performance and margins by retail store/ wholesale customer, product category, season, and other dimensions.
・Analyze the sales discounts, returns and cancellations.
4. ERP implementation
・Participate in ERP implementation project aiming to be completed in February 2016 so that we can improve the sales/ margin/ inventory data generation process.
- ・Minimum 3 years’ experience in planning and analytical work
・Strong analytical and communication skills
・TOEIC 830 +
・Excellent EXCEL skills a must
・Extensive spreadsheet analysis and strong mathematical abilities required
・Strong ERP experience
・Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
・Out-of-box thinker and self-starter
・Aggressive, energetic and patient person to fit Volcom corporate culture