Vets Service Representative
外資系一般消費財メーカーでのVets Service Representativeのポジションです。
- PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Responsible for the management of sales activities at animal clinics of the area in charge.
- Manage the dispatch to the pet owner by the vet clinic staff.
- Responsible for letting wholesaler sales and distributer sales do a decided action.
NATURE AND SCOPE
The priority of this role is to deliver sales growth and profitability with sales. Therefore abilities to hold and to lead a person are necessary for Vets Service executive. It is desirable to be a person with action-oriented, ability for presentation, veterinary knowledge, nutritional knowledge and judgement making a model. These become the proof, and the position as our executive is guaranteed in the vet clinic industry. The target person whom Vets Service executive has an influence on is veterinarians, vet nurses, wholesaler, and sales. Vets Service executive acts according to the instructions of the Vets Service regional manager and he pushes on for the results in an area in charge of. He becomes the substitution person and realizes the future when a company expects it in an area in charge of.
- Background Experience, Qualifications & Functional Competence Required
- Driving Licence（普通自動車免許）
- Superior nutritional knowledge
- The understanding of the small animal clinical market
- Ability for presentation
- Fluency in Japanese language is required.
- Typical experience 1 to 3 years Mission Critical MLC supporting competencies
Mission Critical MLC supporting competencies
- Learning agility