- 〜 900万円
- Roles and Responsibilities:
1) Provide sales forecasting services through appropriate joint effort with key stakeholders such as Sr. On- and Off- trade Managers and Sr. Supply Chain Manager and Trade Marketing Manager.
2) Establish infrastructure for forecast accuracy as well as efficiency in working process across the company such as DRM/S&OP process when needed
3) Maximize functionality of Anaplan (Global Demand planning and Replenishment infrastructure ) to improve and systemizing forecasting process
2. Sales Performance (KPI) Tracking and Review
Sales Performance (KPI) set up in closer cooperation with Sr. on/off-trade Manager, Branch manager for better sales activities and initiatives to be supported by timely aggregation & analysis through proper communication with sales staffs.
Supervise KPI tracking to provide achievement report to be used in sales meetings and personnel evaluation. (Performance evaluation, Bonus Incentive)
1) Expand and improve sales performance data on a monthly / quarterly basis with quality and frequency of analysis to help implement key sales initiatives and promotions in collaboration with on/off-trade category manager
2) Provide appropriate and Fair Evaluation structure / guideline to Sales team
3) Enhance sales performance measurement through maintenance and analysis in a timely manner
4) Provide key sales performance review and analysis including annual target achievement to support high level decision making at Sales dept.
3. Product allocation for sales team
Precise allocation control of limited volume product by providing/tracking data for sales progress and demand-supply management
4. SKU registration, SKU coding management, Price/Rebate set up
1) Proceed SKU registration in a timely manner upon a request of marketing dept.
2) Establish logical principle of SKU coding in collaboration with corresponding dept.
3) Base Price/ Rebate set up in SFDC infrastructure interface to JDE database
5. Trade Announcement
Proper delivery of trade announcement in collaboration with Trade Marketing team and Sales managers including revision of price list in a timely manner
6. Other analysis and supports
1) Provide supports for logistical daily operation in cooperation with SCM to provide better service to trade customers
2) Appropriately lead and grow staff members to enhance efficiency and effectiveness of day-to-day operational tasks for reinforced support services tosales force
- Skill set requirement
・Business level English
・Highly experience in Sales target setting, forecasting and reporting
・Extensive knowledge of Trade/Sales operation
・Advanced excel skills and/or macro, access etc. plus database management,